Join a Winning Team at Lynch Denver
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Lynch is a family-owned business of Automotive Dealerships and Commercial Truck Centers operating for over 60 years! John and Elinor Lynch began the Lynch family legacy in 1957 when they took a chance and relocated their family from Milwaukee, WI to Burlington, WI. Lynch Family of Dealerships is now one of the most trusted family dealerships in Southeastern, Wisconsin, Northern, Illinois, and the Denver area.
Lynch Denver offers competitive compensation packages as well as the best benefits in the industry. What this means to you is lower premiums, lower deductibles, and better overall coverage! As we continue to grow our business, we also grow our biggest asset—our talented staff! We have countless internal promotion and advancement opportunities for you to further your career!
Lynch offers the following Benefits:
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Industry leading Health, Dental and Vision insurance
• 401k retirement plan with discretionary employer match and profit-sharing
• Paid Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D coverage
• Optional additional Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
• Health Insurance Incentive Program
• Employee discount program for purchasing vehicles, parts, and service
• Health and fitness membership subsidies
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Program
Lynch Companies complies with the Transparency in Coverage Rule which provides health plan price transparency information to our health insurance plan members effective July 1, 2022. UnitedHealthcare provides this information at https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/.